Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail problems

  • P.Bockenhauer
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 5, 2006
      I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.1.

      Nelson Pacheco <redsox_2004champs@...> wrote: Actually, that happens to me too, but once I move my cursor over the mail icon (not needing to click it) it does go away. I'm using IE7 beta 2, not sure what browser your using, but that how mine is behaving. Sorry I couldn't help, maybe someone else here knows the solution.

      Thanks,
      Nelson Pacheco