Switching back...

  • thailend19
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2014

      I need to switch back to the original Yahoo mail; I can't navigate the new one easily and just need instructions to do it.

      Thanks

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2014
        What do you mean by "original"? If you mean the classic version, it's no longer available. What is difficult about navigating the new mail? There's a basic version that you can switch to, you can do it in the settings by clicking on the wheel in the upper right corner.

        ***Sasafrass452***
        https://plus.google.com/u/0/115636767734746303817/about
        http://twitter.com/Sasafrass452
        http://flickr.yahoo.com/photos/Sasafrass452

        On 06/16/2014 12:11 AM, thailend19@... [Y-Mail] wrote:

        I need to switch back to the original Yahoo mail; I can't navigate the new one easily and just need instructions to do it.

        Thanks

        Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
      • emailkathy@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2014

          There is no way to go back. :(

          You can try the basic version. That may help.

          What is the main problem in navigating? Also, what are you using (phone, desk top etc.) Somethings are different between devices.

          Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2014
          Hi,
          Go to the Gear in the upper right corner and select "Settings."  Under Settings, Viewing Email should open, if not, select it, turn off "Enable Conversations" and set Preview Pane to Bottom.  This got me back to what I like.  You can then play with other settings under the Setting menu. I've attached a screen shot of what my Viewing Email looks like.

          At the bottom of the Viewing Email window is the option for "Classic."  It isn't what it was but may be okay for you; I did not care for the way it worked.

          Hope this helps,
          Paul, Ohio, USA