Another new one

  • k2dfc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2014
      So far today if I hit the spell-check button when typing an e-mail it wipes out my text. This is a new one for me. Everyday it's something else.

    • Myamiphil
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2014
        Just tried.. DIdn't lose my text....

        But the delete function from within an email is still wacko....
        It deletes but doesn't close the email like it used to...

        Best Regards
        Phil
        Lat: 40.8367633  Long: -74.1768412

      • Jeff.mitchell08@yahoo.com

          So far today if I hit the spell-check button when typing an e-mail it wipes out my text. This is a new one for me. Everyday it's something else.

        • Sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2014
            You can unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of this message.

            ***Sasafrass452***
            https://plus.google.com/u/0/115636767734746303817/about
            http://twitter.com/Sasafrass452
            http://flickr.yahoo.com/photos/Sasafrass452

            On 06/03/2014 11:08 PM, 'Jeff.mitchell08@...' jeff.mitchell08@... [Y-Mail] wrote:

            On Jun 3, 2014, at 1:40 PM, "Myamiphil myamiphil@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Just tried.. DIdn't lose my text....

            But the delete function from within an email is still wacko....
            It deletes but doesn't close the email like it used to...

            Best Regards
            Phil
            Lat: 40.8367633  Long: -74.1768412

            So far today if I hit the spell-check button when typing an e-mail it wipes out my text. This is a new one for me. Everyday it's something else.

            3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview
            Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver
            Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/marineaquarium