Delete Button in YMail not functioning as it did

  • myamiphil
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2014
      Afte viewing an email, and you wantyed to delete it, you just hit the delete button above the email. It deleted the email and brought you back to the inbox.

      It now deletes the email but leaves you in the mail posting. You now have to close it with the X.

      They've changed a one step process into two...

      Phil

    • Lorrie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2014
        Check your settings.  They may have been changed.  My delete is working fine.

        Lorrie

        Lorries Green World
        http://minilorrie.2itb.com
        Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2014
          This annoying-sounding change has not yet reached either my Yahoo! Mail or my browser (Chrome, at home).

          Hopefully this is just a browser glitch or JavaScript "bloat" error, rather than a deliberate choice by the "script kiddies" who program Yahoo! Mail...

          -Jason