Notepad search not working

  • wolfgang_exler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2014

      Hello group

      since a few days I can't search within my stored notes in notepad.

      there are two seachr buttons available: search mail and search web

      When entering the seach criteria an pressing the search mail button I was forwarded to calendar, but no search result is displayed

      can anyone please verify this behaviour?

      Wolfgang

    • Henrique C. S. Junior
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2014
        Works fine in my end.

        ---
        Henrique C. S. Junior
        Química Industrial - UFRRJ
        Centro de Processamento de Dados - PMP
        On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 10:36 AM, "wolfgang_exler@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello group

        since a few days I can't search within my stored notes in notepad.
        there are two seachr buttons available: search mail and search web
        When entering the seach criteria an pressing the search mail button I was forwarded to calendar, but no search result is displayed

        can anyone please verify this behaviour?

        Wolfgang

      • Kenneth
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2014
          Wolfgang,

          Since you're posting here I assume you're referring to Yahoo! Notepad which is now embedded within Yahoo! Mail.

          My search is working fine.  When I click on the Notepad icon and go to Notepad, my search buttons say Search Notepad and Search Web, not Search Mail and Search Web.  It seems like you're still in Mail view rather than Notepad view.

          I'm using the full featured version of Mail with javascript enabled in case that makes a difference.

          Kenneth