Latest snafu - The site's security certificate has expired!

  • CJB
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2014
      Browsing the Inbox, tried to open an email and hot:

      The site's security certificate has expired!

      You attempted to reach uk-mg5.mail.yahoo.com, but the server presented
      an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate
      whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration.
      This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating
      with uk-mg5.mail.yahoo.com and not an attacker. Your computer's clock
      is currently set to Saturday, 10 May 2014 08:37:19. Does that look
      right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.
      You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning
      before for this site.
      Proceed anyway Back to safety
    • Wizzee
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2014
        Too busy making unneeded changes to deal with mundane house-keeping, I think...

        "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
        Sent from my Sprint tablet
        "Carpe Ductum"

        Browsing the Inbox, tried to open an email and hot:

        The site's security certificate has expired!

        You attempted to reach uk-mg5.mail.yahoo.com, but the server presented
        an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate
        whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration.
        This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating
        with uk-mg5.mail.yahoo.com and not an attacker. Your computer's clock
        is currently set to Saturday, 10 May 2014 08:37:19. Does that look
        right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.
        You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning
        before for this site.
        Proceed anyway Back to safety

      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2014
          I got that message, too, when I tried to log into mail. I closed the window and when I opened a new tab, and went to Yahoo, found that I was logged into mail. Hmmm.....

          Cindy in Ohio

          Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
          Donal...special gib Felis catus

          http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

          From: "CJB chrisjbrady@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>

          Browsing the Inbox, tried to open an email and hot:

          The site's security certificate has expired!

          You attempted to reach uk-mg5.mail.yahoo.com, but the server presented
          an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate
          whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration.
          This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating
          with uk-mg5.mail.yahoo.com and not an attacker. Your computer's clock
          is currently set to Saturday, 10 May 2014 08:37:19. Does that look
          right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.
          You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning
          before for this site.
          Proceed anyway  Back to safety
        • Raymond B. Normandeau NYC
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2014

            Yahoo is FUBAR.

            See screen shots from yahoo security problems at
            http://RIPyahoo.NewsNYC.us/