Fw: DMARC, Yahoo and auto-delete

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 8:14 AM
      How Yahoo skrewed mailing lists around the world - and what owners have had to waste time doing to correct Yahoo's deliberate skrew-up.

      CJB

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23 2:01 PM
        CJB,

        > How Yahoo skrewed mailing lists around the world - and what owners
        > have had to waste time doing to correct Yahoo's deliberate skrew-up.

        And, as of yesterday, repeat all of this for AOL.

        Except this time messages through Yahoo Groups are not immunized.

        -- Shal
      • Henrique C. S. Junior
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24 9:53 AM
          That is just the beginning. All (big) mail providers will change too.

          ---
          Henrique C. S. Junior
          Química Industrial - UFRRJ
          Centro de Processamento de Dados - PMP