Not even getting mail

  • raedevitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2014
      Way back, I set all of my Yahell groups to go to gmail, then gmail forwards it to my yahoo account.
      Today I have 232 bounced messages that say  554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.  https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN7253.html?impressions=true   Yahoo email is bouncing Yahoo groups mail because "Yahoo was unable to verify that it came from a legitimate email sender."  HUH? And, yeah, this Y_Mail group was bounced also.
      Build number: 2.54.0.10094
      Build time: Wed Apr 2 07:55:26 PDT 2014
    • Chris J Brady
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2014
        Not fit for purpose. I have been kicked out of a number of mailing lists due to corruption caused by Yahoo's servers. CJB.

        Subject: [Y-Mail] Not even getting mail
        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, 10 April, 2014, 22:00

        reasons.  https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN7253.html?impressions=true%c2%a0