Re: [Y-Mail] off topic

  • Andrew Angelopoulos
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Google and Yahoo search are your friend...

      By signing up and hoping to be be next in line...

      http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p0473306.aspx

      Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
      --William Pitt, House of Commons, 1783

      They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      --Benjamin Franklin, 1759