Script Kiddies Playing Again

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2014
      Another useless feature is the icons above the folder list - aka Mail / Contacts / Calendar / Notepad / Messenger - tending to do a little dance every now and again. FGS talk abut useless bloat. How much extra Javacr&p does it take to do that?

      Let us consider a hi-pressured busnessman / businesswoman trying to battle with Yahoo Neo Mail to get real work done - and using Yahoo Neo Mail is stress-inducing in any case - and suddenly the icons do a little distracting dance. Do the script kiddies - no does ANYONE in Yahoo live in the REAL WORLD?

      One really has to question how the script kiddies are allowed to get away with this cr&p when there is so much else WRONG with Yahoo Mail and Groups.

      CJB.
    • Henrique C. S. Junior
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2014
        Yes, that change should receive the prize for "most stupid change".
        When I first saw it, I swear, I believed it was a bug.

        ---
        Henrique C. S. Junior
        Química Industrial - UFRRJ
        Centro de Processamento de Dados - PMP

        On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:54 PM, Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady@...> wrote:

        Another useless feature is the icons above the folder list - aka Mail / Contacts / Calendar / Notepad / Messenger - tending to do a little dance every now and again. FGS talk abut useless bloat. How much extra Javacr&p does it take to do that?

        Let us consider a hi-pressured busnessman / businesswoman trying to battle with Yahoo Neo Mail to get real work done - and using Yahoo Neo Mail is stress-inducing in any case - and suddenly the icons do a little distracting dance. Do the script kiddies - no does ANYONE in Yahoo live in the REAL WORLD?

        One really has to question how the script kiddies are allowed to get away with this cr&p when there is so much else WRONG with Yahoo Mail and Groups.

        CJB.

      • Goutam Nath
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014

          I really dont know what they are playing it! Do they want us gone? Leave yahoo forever?! Look at the messenger now guys, when I click on the icon all i get is a window that shows all the contacts in my list. Come on Yahoo be serious now! I need to see the people who are online so that I can ping them and talk to them, stop acting like amateurs now, I have a list of around 250+ people in my contacts, do you expect me to scroll through that list and see who is online? Where is the option to show only online users? Yahoo is an ages old company, it seems hard to accept the fact that suddenly you seem to be able to not make up your mind when it comes to designing stuff. This way it is not going to go anywhere, you need to stick to a plan!

          Regards,
          Goutam

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com