BT Ditching Yahoo

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2014
      Probably a good reason to dump Yahoo Mail AND BT.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26480381

      CJB
    • Paul Berndt
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2014
        Hi Chris,
        It is funny that BT is being investigated and not Yahoo. Anything that BT does will be better than Yahoo with the record they have compiled with being hacked. More power to BT.
        Paul, Ohio, USA
        ________________________________
        Probably a good reason to dump Yahoo Mail AND BT.

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26480381

        CJB
      • CF
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2014
          There's an odd statement in this article:  "BT Mail is HTTPS, not HTTP, and we would not use HTTP with live customers."  "Live" customers?  As opposed to "dead" customers?  Weird......

          CF

          Probably a good reason to dump Yahoo Mail AND BT.

          http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26480381

          CJB

        • Goutam Nath
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2014
            Live is a common word used by BT people to refer to active customers/connections.

            Regards,
            Goutam