Lots of Missing Emails

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2014
      I am a member of an active mailing list. From my primary Yahoo account (this one) I can send posts to it. Yet I do not receive posts from it. I have tried unsubscribing and then resubscribing but no joy.

      I also have a secondary Yahoo account. I can send posts to the same list; and I receive posts from it.

      So why does one account receive posts from the list, and yet the other account does not.

      But now I have discovered that many emails sent to my primary account are going missing, that is they are not appearing in my Inbox (and no they are not being directed to Spam or Trash etc.)

      God knows how many emails are being lost - but this really is unacceptable.

      Has anyone else noticed that they are not receiving expected emails?

      Yahoo Neo is NFFP -

      CJB.

    • k2dfc
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2014
        Are you talking about e-mails you send not coming back to yourself? Because i used to do that to and a few weeks ago it wouldn't do it anymore. I made mention of it here but got no response. I use it as a way of sending files to another computer. I am also on a group mailing list and will send to all but Me. This is nuts.

        Fred
      • Paul Berndt
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2014
          Hi Chris,

          I've had similar problems and some of my saved emails have disappeared from their folders. About a month ago I noticed that a couple of stored emails have been lost. I only know this because I was using them for genealogy and when I went back to them, they were gone. Over all, I don't know how many were lost.

          Paul, Ohio, USA

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2014
            I've Not been able to send emails to  myself since they Killed "Y-Classic"

            C..

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2014
              We tell them about these problems but they never fix them. Just like the weather app on My Yahoo. Complaints from everyone, but months later it's still the same.
              Fred