Customer Service Communications, NOT!!

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2014

      What's REALLY troubling is the fact that some of Yahoo's 'farmed-out' customer service people are playing telephone hide-and-seek games with  YM users who need to speak to customer service!

      Does anyone here know how to get in touch with Yahoo Board Members, or even know who they are?

      BTW, does anyone know how Yahoo stock is doing?

      And looking up, I see an editing/utility bar!! Great!!;-)

      I can be had;-))

    • Jason M.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014
        Still holding steady, at $38.28 as of close of trading on Tues. Feb 18th.  Marissa Mayer has made anyone who bought stock when she joined Yahoo, very, very wealthy.  Hopefully some of us here bought in at the time and are now sitting pretty.

        -Jason

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014

          I was on hold for maybe3 hours yesterday. I was determined to get a person. But got a phone call that I had to take and had to start over. I was on hold again for over a hour and had to leave the house.

           I have  had 2 phone calls into the help desk for over a week and they have yet to call back. I finally got a email to one of the questions I had. They say the will call back in 8 hours. When I called to maybe set a call back I am not given option. You sit on hold for ever then if you pick something from the limited choices the offer, you are on hold again.  None of the options fit what I need so I click  on one to try and get a person that maybe can direct my call to a live person that can help.

          But I have more that I need to talk to some one. I am deleting old email address and am trying to set up new ones. I still have questions about how to do some things.  I am force to change because I can't stop the spam.

                                                                                     jbmo15

        • justkenneth
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014
            Send them a tweet at @YahooCare.

          • Bruce Lund
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014

              Bruce Lund

              On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:44 PM, "justkenneth@..." <justkenneth@...> wrote:

              Send them a tweet at @YahooCare.

            • fggybttm
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 22, 2014

                Ah, a 'kindred spirit'!!  I thought I was having troubles 'connecting', so much so I thought the Customer services behaviors I was experiencing was deliberate harassment.  It may be outright incompetence.  The live customer service response rate in the Yahoo Mail Classic version was outstanding, sometimes within minutes.  The next time you get a non-productive call back from CS, dial *69.  At least you'll get an idea of where in the country the call originated ;-) And when I dialed that #, there was an answer, that immediately turned into a 'busy signal' ;-)  Keep notes ;-))