off topic

  • Allan Aunkst
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 5:53 AM
      My friend has the yahoo premium mail just as I do and he has a new betta yahoo page,,how does one get this?

      Aunkster
      Allanaunkst@...

    • Andrew Angelopoulos
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 9:35 AM
        Google and Yahoo search are your friend...

        By signing up and hoping to be be next in line...

        http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p0473306.aspx

        Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        --William Pitt, House of Commons, 1783

        They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

        My friend has the yahoo premium mail just as I do and he has a new betta yahoo page,,how does one get this?

        Aunkster
        Allanaunkst@...

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Liz Yumrutepe
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4 1:56 PM
          A premium account is higher than a plus account $$$ wise and I dont know what other stuff you get

          http://www.kaplan.edu
          " Knowledge is the key to life "