Where IS everybody, anybody?

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2014

      Group membership/group activity seems to be declining also. It's now about 9:39 pm and no one has signed in about the last twelve hours!! In its heyday, the group's numbers would have been reversed, as Sassafras can verify.

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2014
        How would I be able to verify that? I've only been a mod here for a few yrs ;) However, since I've been a member here, I do think the group activity has decreased....

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://flickr.yahoo.com/photos/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        On 01/30/2014 09:44 PM, babbvt@... wrote:

        Group membership/group activity seems to be declining also. It's now about 9:39 pm and no one has signed in about the last twelve hours!! In its heyday, the group's numbers would have been reversed, as Sassafras can verify.

        3D Earth Screensaver Preview
        Free 3D Earth Screensaver
        Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth
      • Paul Berndt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2014
          Hi Babb,
          If you go to the group "Info" page you can scroll down to see the activity.  I belong to several groups and this one and GMF are the most active because they are about the recent Yahoo "Improvements."  All of my other groups have dropped at least 50% and some have not had posts for a few months. No wonder Yahoo advertising is down.

          Paul, Ohio, USA
          From: "babbvt@..."Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:44 PM
          Subject: [Y-Mail] Where IS everybody, anybody?