Weird ads - 2

  • CJB
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2014
      And the other ad for a weird product is the one for the likely scam
      product LifeCellSkin whatever that is.

      CJB
    • Paul Berndt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2014
        Hi CJB,
        Don't click on the ads, it makes Yahoo look better and they track what you click on and feed you more.

        Paul, Ohio, USA

        And the other ad for a weird product is the one for the likely scam
        product LifeCellSkin whatever that is.

        CJB

      • Chris J Brady
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2014
          Huh - I ignore them I don't drive. An I don't want to pay into a NewCellSkin (or whatever) the scam is. Neither am I interested in Meditation - silent or otherwise. You'd think that they'd think up more relevant ads - but then maybe no one wants to be associated with such a lemon as Neo Mail / Groups. CJB.