Re: Cannot log in

  • Dean Matthews
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 11:04 AM
      As of right now Yahoo has fixed Beta to work with FF 1.5.0.1 again,
      hurray! Krishna Penmetcha with Yahoo deserves an "atta girl"

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "adamwolkenhauer"
      <adamwolkenhauer@...> wrote:

      > I am having the exact same issues with logging into Beta. It worked
      > great before and I've gone through all the recommended troubleshooting
      > tips (clearing cache, cookies, etc.) on both Firefox and IE to no avail.
      >
      > Anyone out there have any other ideas for how to get logged back into
      > Beta?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Matthews" <whodean@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I can log in under the non-beta system but why won't Beta work now?
      > > It was working just fine prior to 2/22...I've tried on a Mac and
      > > Windows both with FF 1.5.0.1...
      > >

      > > >Try this link after changing the "308" number to the number which
      > > >appears in your mail URL when trying to log on.
      > >
      > > > http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?ymv=0
      > >
      > > >This will take you to the original user interface (not beta) which I
      > > >hope will get you past whatever logjam is blocking you.
      > >
      > > >Joe
      > >

      > > >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Matthews" <whodean@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Since yesterday (Feb. 22) trying to login from Firefox 1.5 on
      Windows
      > > > I just get the spinning arrows "Logging into Yahoo Mail" and it
      > > > doesn't go anywhere.
      > > >
      > > > Tried emptying cache and re-setting cookies to no avail.
      > > >
      > > > Any advice?

    • Dean Matthews
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 8:46 PM
        OK, I was using an advance version, this won't be available to the
        general public until next week per Krishna...