Yahoo is getting there... !!!!!!

  • CJB
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2014
      Hey folks - Yahoo have now removed that "anti-spam hero" nonsense when
      deleting all emails in the Spam folder.

      Its the best thing they've done since the demise of Classic.

      One small step for mankind I guess ...

      Who knows what improvements they'll make in the next millennia?

      CJB.
    • CF
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2014
        I don't know that it's the best thing they've done, but deleting the "anti-spam hero" garbage means that at least in this instance they're finally looking at us like adults.

        CF

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2014
          I find it absolutely humorous the little things that seem to drive people to the point o factually voicing their complaint. What in the world is soooo wrong with adding a little humor to what would otherwise be a bland message???? You people need to get a life!! We've had sooo many legitimate complaints/suggestions about the new Yahoo that now we have now reduced our concerns about the immaterial verbiage on a system message??

          I personally feel that anything that anyone can do to make people more aware of the problems with spam and the lunacy of not checking their spam folder for false alarms and the need to reduce server space by deleting the crud is laudable and in no way condemnable.

          PS: A little automatic signature:nI want you to help me fight spam and virus's by using the BCC email address feature when you FORWARD email or send something to a large group of people who may not know each other. If you can't do that then at least strip all of the email address's out of the forwarded message. Just takes a minute!!
          For an explanation of the BCC function and how to use it, check out this page and be sure to look at the Related Articles section for instructions on how to use it with your email program.
          http://email.about.com/od/emailnetiquette/a/cc_and_bcc.htm
          Mike