Yahoo Mail Problem??

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2013

      Ever since using, with great success and enjoyment, Yahoo Mail, I've often used 'greeting card' sites, without any problem, except for occasional slowdown due to high volume internet traffic.

      This year was different.   After eliminating a large number of possible causes, we learned the hard way that the use of such greeting card sites from within the Yahoo NEO mail program ended in total failure!!

      I'm wondering if anyone here has used the suggestion link that's located in the gearbox in the upper right corner of these group pages.  If so, they'd  be referred to pages full of UNDATED suggestions, as well as UNDATED replies.

      I know I'd like to know what others think of this state of affairs.;-))

      bb

    • Raymond B. Normandeau NYC
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2013
        Many are reducing their use of Yahoo mail.

        I am switching subscriptions from Yahoo to Gmail.
        Since September I have reduced my Yahoo Email usage by at least 85%.

        In offering friend who complained about "jumble and mishmash" of Yahoo email messages help [I would have told him to turn off conversation ode] he replied by saying that he has stopped using Yahoo mail.

        --
        Long Island City Art news and other area HOT news at
        http://www.queensbridge.us former HomePage of

        Subject: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Problem??
        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2013
          bb,

          > I'm wondering if anyone here has used the suggestion link that's located
          > in the gearbox in the upper right corner of these group pages. If so,
          > they'd be referred to pages full of UNDATED suggestions, as well as
          > UNDATED replies.

          I'm not sure where you went, but the items and comments in the Feedback forum are dated, though the dates are not shown in the list view. Sort by date ("New") is one of the list options.
          https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451

          -- Shal