Re: Cannot log in

  • warrenhlewis
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
      For the last day or two I have been having massive problems as well.
      Checking mail for both the Yahoo account and my external pop have
      resulted in numerous errors and the client failing. I've been using it
      in Firefox 1.5.0.1 but did attempt it with IE6 as well with the same
      results. I'm running the 2/9/06 build as well.

      Warren

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "adamwolkenhauer" <adamwolkenhauer@...>
      wrote:

      > I am having the exact same issues with logging into Beta. It worked
      > great before and I've gone through all the recommended troubleshooting
      > tips (clearing cache, cookies, etc.) on both Firefox and IE to no avail.
      >
      > Anyone out there have any other ideas for how to get logged back into
      > Beta?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Matthews" <whodean@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I can log in under the non-beta system but why won't Beta work now?
      > > It was working just fine prior to 2/22...I've tried on a Mac and
      > > Windows both with FF 1.5.0.1...
      > >

      > > >Try this link after changing the "308" number to the number which
      > > >appears in your mail URL when trying to log on.
      > >
      > > > http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?ymv=0
      > >
      > > >This will take you to the original user interface (not beta) which I
      > > >hope will get you past whatever logjam is blocking you.
      > >
      > > >Joe
      > >

      > > >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Matthews" <whodean@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Since yesterday (Feb. 22) trying to login from Firefox 1.5 on
      Windows
      > > > I just get the spinning arrows "Logging into Yahoo Mail" and it
      > > > doesn't go anywhere.
      > > >
      > > > Tried emptying cache and re-setting cookies to no avail.
      > > >
      > > > Any advice?

    • Dean Matthews
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
        As of right now Yahoo has fixed Beta to work with FF 1.5.0.1 again,
        hurray! Krishna Penmetcha with Yahoo deserves an "atta girl"

        <adamwolkenhauer@...> wrote:

        > I am having the exact same issues with logging into Beta. It worked
        > great before and I've gone through all the recommended troubleshooting
        > tips (clearing cache, cookies, etc.) on both Firefox and IE to no avail.
        >
        > Anyone out there have any other ideas for how to get logged back into
        > Beta?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Matthews" <whodean@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I can log in under the non-beta system but why won't Beta work now?
        > > It was working just fine prior to 2/22...I've tried on a Mac and
        > > Windows both with FF 1.5.0.1...
        > >

        > > >Try this link after changing the "308" number to the number which
        > > >appears in your mail URL when trying to log on.
        > >
        > > > http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?ymv=0
        > >
        > > >This will take you to the original user interface (not beta) which I
        > > >hope will get you past whatever logjam is blocking you.
        > >
        > > >Joe
        > >

        > > >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Matthews" <whodean@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Since yesterday (Feb. 22) trying to login from Firefox 1.5 on
        Windows
        > > > I just get the spinning arrows "Logging into Yahoo Mail" and it
        > > > doesn't go anywhere.
        > > >
        > > > Tried emptying cache and re-setting cookies to no avail.
        > > >
        > > > Any advice?

      • Dean Matthews
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
          OK, I was using an advance version, this won't be available to the
          general public until next week per Krishna...