delays...

  • Eric Henao
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      I'm on server 370 and it still hasn't been updated to the latest Beta build. I'm on 196.5. This morning I updated my yahoo bar (1.1.0.20060206) in firefox. Now this morning I'm definately noticing a lack of notification from either about incoming email. I'm also noticing a significant delay for my emails coming through on my yahoo groups, all of them, not just this one.

      All I can say is that despite all these issues, I'm am enjoying the new beta version. The RSS feeds option is awesome. I hope that there might be some future support for IMAP. It would also be nice to have a more direct place to submit feedback to the development group.

      Eric

      Macintosh OS X
      Firefox 1.5.1
      yahoo mail plus subscriber