yahoo IM built into mail? POLL

  • Ross Jeffcoat
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Would anyone else like to see yahoo incorporate instant messenger into
      mail just as google has recently done with gmail and talk? check out
      the poll and vote!

      I think this would make yahoo IM actually useful for me. I have a lot
      of friends on yahoo email but not one that actually uses messenger.
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        I'd be in favor fo that. I've leaned to like the GTalk/Gmail collaboration.