How to go back to Mail Plus? Uninstall

  • dcutchin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      I would like to go back to the old Mail Plus.

      How can I do this?

      I tried to search on "uninstall" but nothing came up.

      DaveC
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
        to the right of the Yahoo Mail logo where its says welcome...... underneath is a switch back click on that

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        I would like to go back to the old Mail Plus.

        How can I do this?

        I tried to search on "uninstall" but nothing came up.

        DaveC

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • sasafrass452
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
          If you're talking about the beta mail, you should see a link under the
          yahoo mail logo that says "switch back". But keep in mind, ALL members
          will get the beta mail when it's released to the public, whether you
          want it or not. It's not something you install/uninstall, Yahoo does
          it for you.