Re: [Y-Mail] New Yahoo Mail Beta

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 5:21 AM
      If you read what this group is, its just users of the beta mail we have no control over it! sign up again and wait for YAHOO to send you the invite

      http://www.kaplan.edu
      " Knowledge is the key to life "

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 4:02 PM
        We can't give out invitations, Yahoo does that. If you're on the
        waiting list, then there's nothing more you can do. Some have been
        waiting for months, so it's not unusual. Just be patient.