Re: Photos in emails

  • Ron Mobley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      I was replying to the post over the weekend abot pictures attached to emails that bloat emails and clog servers.

      1. The most effective and user friendly of compressing picture file sizes.

      2. The steps in compressing image files.

      I'm not sure this is the correct list even, but the subject had been raised. I appreciate your catching the fact that I hadn't quoted text and indeed hadn't asked full sentes. My bad.

      Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:03:10 -0000
      From: "sdt33" <sdt33@...>
      Subject: Re: Photos in emails

      The most effective and user friendly method....of doing what?

      The steps in accomplishing what?

      Are you replying to another post? If yes, you didn't include any text
      from it, and I can't find any other posts with a "Photos in emails"
      subject line, even though there's a "Re:" in yours.