What is wrong with Yahoo Mail?!

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2013
      When I am deleting any mail I am always taken back to the folder instead of next mail, I have verified my settings too, and just to be sure I have changed it to 'go back to the original folder' and rechanged it back to 'take me to next message' but still the issue persists! Anyone facing the same issue here?

      Regards,
      Goutam
    • Lisa Esposito
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2013
        the problem I'm having (among many things) is that there will be 3 people that responded to my email, but I'm not getting their responses separately.  I'm getting one email that is giving me all 3 and I'm missing alot of things.  For instance, somebody will respond with an answer but I won't see it b/c it is hidden up in another message that I didn't get.  This is craziness.  I can't take this anymore.

        On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:13 AM, Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

        When I am deleting any mail I am always taken back to the folder instead of next mail, I have verified my settings too, and just to be sure I have changed it to 'go back to the original folder' and rechanged it back to 'take me to next message' but still the issue persists! Anyone facing the same issue here?

        Regards,
        Goutam

      • Sasafrass452
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2013
          It sounds like you're receiving digests. You can switch to individual emails by going to groups.yahoo.com & clicking on "manage my groups". Hope this helps!

          **Sasafrass452**
          http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
          On 11/19/2013 07:31 AM, Lisa Esposito wrote:

          the problem I'm having (among many things) is that there will be 3 people that responded to my email, but I'm not getting their responses separately.  I'm getting one email that is giving me all 3 and I'm missing alot of things.  For instance, somebody will respond with an answer but I won't see it b/c it is hidden up in another message that I didn't get.  This is craziness.  I can't take this anymore.

          On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:13 AM, Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

          When I am deleting any mail I am always taken back to the folder instead of next mail, I have verified my settings too, and just to be sure I have changed it to 'go back to the original folder' and rechanged it back to 'take me to next message' but still the issue persists! Anyone facing the same issue here?

          Regards,
          Goutam

          3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview
          Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver
          Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/marineaquarium
        • lena_kiev
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2013
            > Posted by: "Lisa Esposito" angelchampy@... angelchampy
            >
            > the problem I'm having (among many things) is that there will be 3
            > people that responded to my email, but I'm not getting their
            > and I'm missing alot of things. For instance, somebody will respond
            > with an answer but I won't see it b/c it is hidden up in another
            > message that I didn't get. This is craziness.

            Hover over the cogwheel icon at the top right - Settings -
            Viewing email - uncheck "Enable conversations" - Save.
          • Donna Lee
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2013
              Or maybe she has conversations on. I turned off conversations and I am getting individual mail in my inbox.

              Donna Ford Lee
              Tulsa, OK
              USA