RSS feeds

  • Eric Henao
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      I'm on a Macintosh, using the latest version of Firefox 1.5. and I'm still on yahoo mail build 196.5.

      Has anyone noticed the overlapping text issue in the rss feeds? Also how it seems like to expands past the right hand bountry? When I change the text size in Firefox it really doesn't help, unless I go to the smallest font size, but then it's difficult to read. Maybe the default font has changed and this is the issue? What would the default font need to be for the body text in the browser to diplay the text correctly?

      Anyone understand what I'm trying to say?

      Eric
    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        There are bunches of issues with RSS Feeds - it's a pretty recent addition to the beta.

        For now, I would use a different one - Bloglines \ Rojo \ FeedLounge \ etc.

        Chris.

        I'm on a Macintosh, using the latest version of Firefox 1.5. and I'm still on yahoo mail build 196.5.

        Has anyone noticed the overlapping text issue in the rss feeds? Also how it seems like to expands past the right hand bountry? When I change the text size in Firefox it really doesn't help, unless I go to the smallest font size, but then it's difficult to read. Maybe the default font has changed and this is the issue? What would the default font need to be for the body text in the browser to diplay the text correctly?

        Anyone understand what I'm trying to say?

        Eric

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • rlb030
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
          Anyone else having trouble with their RSS feeds staying the size that
          you set them at? I have a few RSS feeds that seem to reset to the
          narrow size everytime I leave and come back.
        • James
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
            Why don't the default to the maximum width? Why would anyone want
            them to be smaller?