Permanently set your font

  • miss.laquita
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      I was wondering if there is a way to permanently pre-set your font for
      sending mail instead of customizing it every time you send an email
      (similar to pre-setting your font as you do for instant messaging)?
      thank you
    • Ellen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        I would like that option also !!... Cookie

        "miss.laquita" <miss.laquita@...> wrote: I was wondering if there is a way to permanently pre-set your font for
        sending mail instead of customizing it every time you send an email
        (similar to pre-setting your font as you do for instant messaging)?
        thank you

        Expert advice Expert Advice

      • Henrico
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
          You don't have to change the font every time you send an e-mail. Choose a font and the next time you send a message it's the default font.

          Henrico

          I would like that option also !!... Cookie

          "miss.laquita" <miss.laquita@...> wrote: I was wondering if there is a way to permanently pre-set your font for
          sending mail instead of customizing it every time you send an email
          (similar to pre-setting your font as you do for instant messaging)?
          thank you

          Expert advice Expert Advice

          Expert advice Expert Advice
          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        • Matthew Martin
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2006
            That's not true for me. For instance, I prefer Arial 10 point. When I clicked 'Reply' on this message, Arial was the default font. As soon as I started typing, it changed to Times New Roman 12 point. Or is there some other trick I need to use?

            I really hate TNR.