New Yahoo Mail Beta

  • serpico
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Could somebody send my an invitation for the new version mail beta ?

      Thanks in advance .

      P.S.- I has already registered myself on the waiting list , but the
      waiting time is too long .
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
        If you read what this group is, its just users of the beta mail we have no control over it! sign up again and wait for YAHOO to send you the invite

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        Could somebody send my an invitation for the new version mail beta ?

        Thanks in advance .

        P.S.- I has already registered myself on the waiting list , but the
        waiting time is too long .

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • sasafrass452
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
          We can't give out invitations, Yahoo does that. If you're on the
          waiting list, then there's nothing more you can do. Some have been
          waiting for months, so it's not unusual. Just be patient.