Could we get a welcome page in Mail Beta?

  • themissinghour
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      I use filters to arrange incoming emails into folders automatically.
      The beta does not present you with a page listing folders with numbers
      of unread messages by default. Any chance of an Outlook-style welcome
      page as an option that lists unread folders, today's calendar, and
      outstanding tasks? I know this is partly served by My Yahoo!, but it
      would be a nice tie-in to provide this also in Yahoo Mail Beta.
    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Try clicking on the Yahoo! Mail logo - that bring up what I think you are asking for.

        Chris.

        I use filters to arrange incoming emails into folders automatically.
        The beta does not present you with a page listing folders with numbers
        of unread messages by default. Any chance of an Outlook-style welcome
        page as an option that lists unread folders, today's calendar, and
        outstanding tasks? I know this is partly served by My Yahoo!, but it
        would be a nice tie-in to provide this also in Yahoo Mail Beta.

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.