Re: notifier down

  • turner_727
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      The notifier? You mean the little mail icon in the systray? I've
      noticed that it will go away once the yahoo mail page refreshes.
      Which, I guess, currently is on a ten minute loop.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "P.Bockenhauer" <petebocken81@...>
      wrote:

      > I have noticed when using Beta the Messenger notifier shows up
      right away but then goes away after a couple seconds.

      > The Firefox toolbar notifier seems to work fine for me.
      >
      > I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.1 with Y! Mail Beta 0.3.0

      advice
      Expert
      Advice

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.
      Service.

    • brinkeguthrie
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 2:40 PM
        no. i mean, you send me an email, it goes right into inbox, and no
        notification ever pops up from messenger icon..or displays in the
        toolbar. you wont know it's there (unless you look.) very
        irritating, tech support useless, now using GMail til they get this
        done. RRRRRRRRRRRR.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "turner_727" <turner_727@...> wrote:

        > The notifier? You mean the little mail icon in the systray? I've
        > noticed that it will go away once the yahoo mail page refreshes.
        > Which, I guess, currently is on a ten minute loop.
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "P.Bockenhauer" <petebocken81@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I have noticed when using Beta the Messenger notifier shows up
        > right away but then goes away after a couple seconds.
        > >
        > > The Firefox toolbar notifier seems to work fine for me.
        > >
        > > I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.1 with Y! Mail Beta 0.3.0

        Advice