Groups Fundamentals Fails

  • CJB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2013
      I run a Yahoo Group for [Tall-Ships] - membership is moderated. I just
      got an email to approve some chancer shipping company in Bangadesh.
      The email had two links embedded - one to approve, one to reject. I
      clicked on the reject URL - and got 404 Page Not Found. Jeeze they
      can't even get the fundamentals right. NFFP (aka not fit for purpose).
      CJB.