"Timed" accounting???

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2013

      Lately, I've been getting messages that I've timed out and must sign in again, OR, that no matter how quickly I try to sign in I can't do so fast enough and have to start over, and over, and over again.

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2013
        Try clearing your cache & cookies. I hope that helps!

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 10/31/2013 09:39 PM, babbvt@... wrote:

        Lately, I've been getting messages that I've timed out and must sign in again, OR, that no matter how quickly I try to sign in I can't do so fast enough and have to start over, and over, and over again.

        Smileys Preview
        Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
        Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk and most webmails
      • Rosita Iris Gosling

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 10, 2013
              I have noticed often that some do not change the subject line. More times than not the discussion is not even near the subject line. When the subject line does not match the actual discussion it makes it so hard to do a search. Just my humble opinion.

              Donna Ford Lee
              Tulsa, OK
              USA

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 10, 2013

[...]