Disposable addresses: cannot edit existing

  • lmhaskins
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2013
      I've noticed that with the new email that I cannot edit existing addresses to change, say, the destination folder or any of the other options.  At least not on Chrome or Firefox on a Mac.  The last time Yahoo! updated Mail, this ability went away, but they brought it back later.
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2013
        lmhaskins,

        Yes, I see what you mean.  I can indicate where to "deliver email to" and identify the "sender name" if I add a new DEA but I don't see how to edit an existing one to make changes.  I guess the only option currently is to remove and then re-add a DEA if you need to make changes to its options.

        Kenneth