can't use desktop version on tablet

  • kellrobinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013
      I have a nexus 7.  When I go to yahoo mail and request desktop version it does into this thing where it rapidly toggles back an forth between the yahoo mail page and an error message saying your screen resolution is set too low.  How can I make it work?

    • Chris J Brady
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
        Huh - I get this with IE on my Acer notebook. I just agree to whatever it suggests and Neo Basic works OK - up to a point. I don't get the resolution issue with Chrome though. It seems to depend upon the browser used. CJB.

        Subject: [Y-Mail] can't use desktop version on tablet
        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
          You need to use the mobile version, that's how it works. The desktop version isn't compatible with a mobile device.

          **Sasafrass452**
          http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
          On 10/15/2013 07:36 PM, kellrobinson@... wrote:

          I have a nexus 7.  When I go to yahoo mail and request desktop version it does into this thing where it rapidly toggles back an forth between the yahoo mail page and an error message saying your screen resolution is set too low.  How can I make it work?

          Smileys Preview
          Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
          Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk and most webmails