notifier down

  • brinkeguthrie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006
      Now THIS is aggravating. Notifier within Messenger----either doesn't
      work or is very late. Notifier indicator in the toolbar---not at
      all. Been this way for DAYS, here in California.
    • P.Bockenhauer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006
        I have noticed when using Beta the Messenger notifier shows up right away but then goes away after a couple seconds.

        The Firefox toolbar notifier seems to work fine for me.

        I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.1 with Y! Mail Beta 0.3.0

        work or is very late. Notifier indicator in the toolbar---not at
        all. Been this way for DAYS, here in California.

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Liz Yumrutepe
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006
          I thought it was just me... but I noticed that too

          http://www.kaplan.edu
          " Knowledge is the key to life "

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
            The notifier? You mean the little mail icon in the systray? I've
            noticed that it will go away once the yahoo mail page refreshes.
            Which, I guess, currently is on a ten minute loop.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "P.Bockenhauer" <petebocken81@...>
            wrote:

            > I have noticed when using Beta the Messenger notifier shows up
            right away but then goes away after a couple seconds.

            > The Firefox toolbar notifier seems to work fine for me.
            >
            > I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.1 with Y! Mail Beta 0.3.0

            advice
            Expert
            Advice

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.
            Service.

          • brinkeguthrie
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 2:40 PM
              no. i mean, you send me an email, it goes right into inbox, and no
              notification ever pops up from messenger icon..or displays in the
              toolbar. you wont know it's there (unless you look.) very
              irritating, tech support useless, now using GMail til they get this
              done. RRRRRRRRRRRR.

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "turner_727" <turner_727@...> wrote:

              > The notifier? You mean the little mail icon in the systray? I've
              > noticed that it will go away once the yahoo mail page refreshes.
              > Which, I guess, currently is on a ten minute loop.
              >

              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "P.Bockenhauer" <petebocken81@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > I have noticed when using Beta the Messenger notifier shows up
              > right away but then goes away after a couple seconds.
              > >
              > > The Firefox toolbar notifier seems to work fine for me.
              > >
              > > I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.1 with Y! Mail Beta 0.3.0

              Advice