Re: How to learn my current "build" level, and how to obtain latest "build"?

  • Dan OBrien
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2006
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <jbeaul@...> wrote:

      > > (2) How do I find out the "build" number I am presently using?
      >
      > Answer: Hold down the "ALT" key and click on the Y! Mail graphic in
      > the top-left corner of the screen while running the beta version of Y!
      > Mail.

      This doesnt' work in FF 1.0.7 on Linux. All I get is a "+" displayed
      next to the cursor.

      Dan
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26, 2006
        right click and select view page source... scroll to the bottom and you will see your build

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        > > (2) How do I find out the "build" number I am presently using?
        >
        > Answer: Hold down the "ALT" key and click on the Y! Mail graphic in
        > the top-left corner of the screen while running the beta version of Y!
        > Mail.

        This doesnt' work in FF 1.0.7 on Linux. All I get is a "+" displayed
        next to the cursor.

        Dan

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS