Print

  • c_knight_66
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 10, 2013
      Has anyone figured out how to print an email in the updated mail?
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 10, 2013
        After you have looked at it close the email and go back to the inbox. Put a check mark in the box you want to print. Click on More and you will be able to print it.

        That is ODD for I used to be able to print an email AFTER I opened the email. ???

        Donna Ford Lee
        Tulsa, OK
        USA

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 10, 2013

           At the bottom of the email it says, "ReplyReply All or Forward More"

          Click on More.  A pop-up will display with the print option.

          So "More" at the top of the email does not have print, but the "More" at the bottom does.

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 10, 2013
            I did not see that but I do now. ??? Something is very wrong here!

            Now to bring back tabs!!

            Donna Ford Lee
            Tulsa, OK
            USA

             At the bottom of the email it says, "ReplyReply All or Forward More"

            Click on More.  A pop-up will display with the print option.

            So "More" at the top of the email does not have print, but the "More" at the bottom does.

          • Lorrie
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 10, 2013
              My More at the top says Print Message.  There is no MORE at the bottom on mine.

              Lorrie

              Lorries Green World
              http://minilorrie.2itb.com
              Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

              -

            • km
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 10, 2013
                I was fiddling around with my settings and I think I may have done something... but no idea what! Please enlighten me if you can!  :)

                Previously when I would go to my INBOX the new unread emails were in a bold/darker print, now they are all the same as if they had been read.  This makes it very hard to know how far down to go to start reading up. (I have many emails in my inbox, which is where I want them, but the new ones are now on the top and to read them in order I need to start at the bottom of the "new" ones. ) I can't figure a way to sort them so that I don't have to do this.  I am all ears if you know of a way!

                Thanks!
                Kathy

              • Neil Hamilton

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 11, 2013
                    I found the same problem, initially it showed unread emails in bold darker print but the next day unread emails were identified with a coloured dot and today it has now returned to the bold print.

                    These changes are beyond our control as there are no settings available.

                    JohnKelly
                    GuardGroup

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 11, 2013
                       <G>..marissa's plan is working then !!

                      btw, how do we save to drafts now, please ??  :(

                      adds

                      "Say NO to NEO!"

                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 11, 2013
                        It seems to save itself at least a few times LOL.  If you take a long time writing an email you could have numerous copies in your draft folder.
                        I have a question - how do you increase the font size when writing an email??

                        Lorrie

                        Lorrie

                        Lorries Green World
                        http://minilorrie.2itb.com
                        Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

                        btw, how do we save to drafts now, please ??  :(

                        adds

                        "Say NO to NEO!"

                        alt

                        Has anyone figured out how to print an email in the updated mail?

                        _

                      • Donna Lee
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 11, 2013
                          If you are writing an email and you need to go into the inbox your mil will automatically be saved.

                          Donna Ford Lee
                          Tulsa, OK
                          USA

                          btw, how do we save to drafts now, please ??  :(

                          adds

                          "Say NO to NEO!"

                        • mayaranger

                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 12, 2013

                                 <G>....i love how we're all in on this mad hatter's easter egg hunt
                                and can collaborate to fund our findings  !!

                                now they have consolidated the fonts with size....click on fonts below, size is there.

                                but...if you pick a size, in your NEXT email it's the same size as you last used !

                                too weird..

                                btw....how do we underscore now ?????

                                adds

                                "Say NO to NEO!"

                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 12, 2013

                                  Lorrie,

                                  Have you found that to be the case, i.e, that if you take a long while to compose an email, multiple copies will be saved in drafts?

                                  I haven't tested it yet but I would expect that a single compose session would just keep saving over the already saved draft so that there would be only one copy.  And then, if you finally finish your email and send it, the draft should be deleted.

                                  Hopefully that's how it works.  If not, then that's an issue as I believe what I'm describing is expected behavior for drafts.

                                  Kenneth

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 12, 2013

                                    i have found not only that, but also while i'm typing away the thing will suddenly jump to a previous line and i get completely kerfluffed gobbldygook !!!!
                                    as well, i could be typing away and it suddenly jumps to a window that appears for messenger !!!!!!!
                                    this NEVER happened with classic.

                                    adds

                                    "Say NO to NEO!"

                                    Has anyone figured out how to print an email in the updated mail?

                                    _

                                  • Jason M.
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Oct 12, 2013
                                      I experienced this same glitch on Thursday, but it appears to have reset itself as of Friday night (US Eastern time).  My unread messages are once again in boldface.

                                      -Jason

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Oct 13, 2013
                                        Yup = script kiddies fiddling with the live code. CJB.

                                        Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Highlighted unread emails
                                        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com