Spigot Toolbar

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013
      I think Yahoo Neo Mail installed the Spigot toolbar onto Chrome and IE without my permission. The only thing I've done recently is install the latest MS Updates from Tuesday. It damn well lost all of my settings for both browsers. And apparently it logs and reports back all browsing sessions. NOT GOOD SPYWARE. Luckily it was easy to remove. CJB.