Spell Check

  • stegner94
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2006
      Two things:

      Can y'all add the word "Flickr" to spell check so it stops getting
      flagged by the spell bot? Thanks!

      Uh, can we make the Yahoo! toolbar pop-up blocker NOT block the Yahoo!
      Mail Spell checker thingy?

      No biggie. Just a few tweaks should do it.
    • jbeaul
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2006
        > Can y'all add the word "Flickr" to spell check so it stops getting
        > flagged by the spell bot? Thanks!

        Us'all here are Y! Mail Users like you (hence the name, "Yahoo! Mail
        Users Group"). But don't give up hope. It's very likely that as the
        product matures, the ability to add to the spell-check dictionary is
        good.

        > Uh, can we make the Yahoo! toolbar pop-up blocker NOT block the
        Yahoo! Mail Spell checker thingy?

        See http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/toolbar/pub/pub-07.html for
        instructions on how to take care of this.
      • Bill Taggart
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2009
          I am sorry but spell check is still not working. I am still on build

          Version 2.4.0  build:211.6 - built on 10/22/2009 05:20 PM -->

          so perhaps that is the problem.

          Bill Taggart

        • Bill T
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bill Taggart <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

            > I am sorry but spell check is still not working. I am still on build
            >
            > Version 2.4.0  build:211.6 - built on 10/22/2009 05:20 PM -->
            >

            > so perhaps that is the problem.
            >
            > Bill Taggart

            Yesterday (12/6) the spell check was okay and I saw that I was on a new build:

            Version 2.5.0
            Build 240.3
            11/19/2009 5:45 PM

            Today (12/7) the build has reverted back to the former one and spell check is not working exactly as it was earlier:

            Version 2.4.0
            Build 211.6
            10/22/2009 5:2045 PM

            How could that happen?
          • YComm Team
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
              Hi Bill,
              Can you check again? You should be Ok now.
              Thanks,
              Andrew