Recommendations for clean, efficient, reliable web mail alternatives?

  • lswig
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2013
      Since Yahoo! continues on the path of destroying its email, I would like to know if there are recommendations for web mail providers (free or paid) that are very reliable and efficient; have a straightforward, uncluttered appearance; are customizable and user friendly; and have at least a few of the features of the prior Yahoo! mail versions, such as tabs, clean format, ability to see folders at all times, and the long-lost but very valuable feature of being able to color-code disposable addresses, thus making emails addressed to them easy to spot when they arrive in the inbox.
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2013
        Google free webmail, & you'll see plenty of options ;)

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com