Re: Yahoo Mail - 16 years with new layout and new features

  • david peralta
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013
      goooo baack the tabs!!
      i need the tabs!!

      David P.
      movistar: 995692254 | rpm: #001096 | rpc: 989149760
      | nextel: 415*217

    • davep_k9
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013

        goooo back the tabs!!

        i need the tabs!!

        ---In y-mail@yahoogroups.com, <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

        They are still talking about pop3 while everybody is using IMAP.
        All mail clients are configuring Yahoo Mail to IMAP already.

        ---
        Henrique C. S. Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior
        Química Industrial - UFRRJ
        Prefeitura Muncipal de Paracambi
        Centro de Processamento de Dados

        On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 5:35 PM, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

        Did anyone notice where that article says:

        We’ve also made some features that were previously only available to Mail Plus users free for everyone. Here’s what you get:

        Offline Access with POP - You can download your Yahoo Mail messages using a desktop email application, such as Outlook, and then access them offline.

        My jaw dropped when I saw this!!!

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013
          whining nuthin....how about some practical basics, the bells and whistles are friggin deafening !
          i want mail, not a parade.

          all i want right now is to lose the clutter:
          -how the H do i get the new posts on top of the old one, rather than after ??
          -how do i delete the echo ?! everything i post now has to be shown to me right after i post it.
          do i really need that ?!

          adds

          "Say NO to NEO!"

          On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 4:09:22 PM, Henrique Castro <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

          And let the whining begin!

          ---
          Henrique C. S. Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior
          Química Industrial - UFRRJ
          Prefeitura Muncipal de Paracambi
          Centro de Processamento de Dados

        • Chris Knight
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013
            Sound like its the message threading you don't like. I think you can turn it off in the settings.

            Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013
              "After all, your inbox doesn’t have to be a plain white box with text dropped into it."

              Why not? Isn't that the main purpose of email?

              CJB

              To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tuesday, 8 October, 2013, 15:24

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 12, 2013
                 thank you !
                deleting conversations did get rid of some of it...

                adds

                "Say NO to NEO!"