RE: New version does not work

  • mayaranger
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2013

      This afternoon I logged into my Yahoo Mail to find that the presentation is changed to look like basic even though my settings is for the latest, fullest version.  I'm using linux with the Chromium browser that has always worked just find.

      I no longer have the "SaveToDraft"  and multiple tabs options.  It looks like basic.

      ---In y-mail@yahoogroups.com, <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      I wish I knew what's causing it, I have the same problem on My Yahoo....

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
      Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails
    • Raymond B. Normandeau NYC
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2013
        They do respond to Twitter msgs
        I include some from below in my Tweets:

        @YahooNews
        @YahooCare
        @marissamayer
        @YahooMailGroup
        @yahoomail
        @YahooAnswers
        #YahooGroups #yahoo
        #email
        More problems shown at
        http://www.queensbridge.us/

        --
        Long Island City Art news and other area HOT news at
        http://www.queensbridge.us former HomePage of

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2013

          The lack of friendliness to Linux computers is incongruous with the friendliness to Android which is based on Linux.  Go figure.