Free Email options

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      There are many email options the best way to find what you want is do a web search like this one for instance:

      http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AhnzvWf5vtqGenEAplzrnZGbvZx4?p=free+email&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=fptb-tyc-control

      or shortened:

      http://yhoo.it/192vdWi

      There are several that even I was not aware of. I do like Yahoo mail for what I use it for. I do not use fancy stats or fonts. If I wanted that I would use Incredimail but alas it s not compatible with Windows 8. There is also Wikmail similar to Incredimail.

      IF you change from Yahoo mail you still will get basic services if you are using it for free. It may not be any better than what you are getting with Yahoo. You can always try it however just to see if you like it better.

      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK
      USA