RE: Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Messenger

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 5, 2013
      I can only tell you to do the research on other providers & see which one suits your needs. If Yahoo is that problematic for you, what choice is there? You either like it, or you don't.... No one is being forced to stay with Yahoo. We can stay or leave, it's our choice....

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>

      Unfortunately, we don't have a choice. Whatever features are included is up to Yahoo. It would probably take millions of people saying they don't want the messenger before Yahoo would actually remove it. The bottom line is, if you don't like Yahoo Mail or if it's that troublesome for you, there are many other email providers to choose from. It's that simple....