RE: Re: [Y-Mail] RE: Hello, hello, anyone there?

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 3, 2013
      Yes, the newest messages are at the top.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 3, 2013

         also i have no idea what is meant by faded time stamps ??
        that also has nothing to do with a group and everything to do with yahoo..

        adds

        "Say NO to NEO!"

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 3, 2013
          I *think* what is meant by faded time stamp is sometimes the date/time of prior messages when not trimmed is no longer included.....*faded* as in Yahoo decided we don't need that info.
          :-(

          Here is an example where the info was left intact:

           also i have no idea what is meant by faded time stamps ??
          that also has nothing to do with a group and everything to do with yahoo..
          adds

          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
        • fggybttm

            Sure doesn't look as though traffic was improving ;-((

          • Shal Farley
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 3, 2013
              BB,

              > Somewhere on site there's a compilation of what seem to be feedbacks.

              If you're looking at a Yahoo Group in Neo there's a link to Feedback in the left column.

              > I've watched the numbers of feedbacks rise from the 35,000's to the
              > 40,000's(maybe more by now)

              That's the number of votes on the "hottest" or "topmost" topic. Click to sort by "New" to see less popular topics. There are a couple thousand topics, see the categories list on the right column.

              > BUT for some reason, email users do not have the feedback option that
              > sports, homepage, finance, et al users do ;-(((

              I don't know why Yahoo doesn't advertise these:
              <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/215446-us-mail->
              <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/212053-yahoo-mail-basic->

              -- Shal