Is there more than one Y-Mail group??

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2013

      Just wondering, there seems to be a double name/image??

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013
        A double name/image? I'm not sure what you mean. I haven't seen any such thing, & there can't be 2 groups with the same name.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
            Your ID has nothing to do with it, but I'm not aware of any other Y-Mail group.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
              There are two Yahoo groups that seem alike....

              One is for Yahoo Groups.

              The other one is a group for Yahoo email.

              Karen

              ****

              Your ID has nothing to do with it, but I'm not aware of any other Y-Mail group.

              **Sasafrass452**
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
            • Shal Farley
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
                babbvt,

                > Hi Sassy and Thanks!! That's what I thought, also, but, strange as it
                > seems, there appear to be two Y-Mail groups, OR, versions thereof,
                > depending on which of my id's I use. ???

                Perhaps one ID is seeing Y-mail in classic format, the other in Neo format.
                <http://yahoogroupedia.pbworks.com/Yahoo+Groups+Neo>

                -- Shal