adyield manager

  • deuceswild4
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013

      Every time I open any Yahoo email message I get the pop up at the bottom of my screen "Do you want to open or save get-user-id.js from ad.yieldmanger.com. How do I stop this annoyance? Thanks...

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
        First, I think you should scan your computer for spyware & viruses IMMEDIATELY! You should also block cookies from yieldmanager. What browser are you using?

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        Every time I open any Yahoo email message I get the pop up at the bottom of my screen "Do you want to open or save get-user-id.js from ad.yieldmanger.com. How do I stop this annoyance? Thanks...

      • Raymond B. Normandeau NYC
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
          See
          http://learn-to-remove-virus.blogspot.com/2013/09/get-user-idjs-from-adyieldmanagercom.html

          --
          Long Island City Art news and other area HOT news at
          http://www.queensbridge.us former HomePage of

          Considering VistaPrint?
          See http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/vista-print.aspx
          http://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/vistaprint.html