Re: [Y-Mail] Recycled account anyone ?

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
      People are likely fed up complaining here and seeing little to improve matters. I opine again that it is incredibly unprofessional to keep fiddling with live code and using the live system as a test bed and making changes without communication with members even if it is a free service.It is even more unprofessional to make changes for paying customers. CJB.

      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Recycled account anyone ?
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, 28 September, 2013, 23:27

      no, but am
      surprised there have not been many Neo posts here....there
      have been voluminous complaints elsewhere,
      and
      from every group manage i know !
      adds

      "Say NO to
      NEO!"

      From:
      "Y-Mail-owner@yahoogroups.com"
      <Y-Mail-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013

         A few months ago I posted a complaint on this forum and some review committee in Canada sent me an email informing me that they were deducting ten points from my score on Yahoo Q&A.  Weird but true.  I don't care anything about my point score, but found the heavy handed control attempt to be very offensive.  This is just another example of the arrogance that may be contributing to dwindling posting here.

        To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013
          What is this Nero that everyone is talking about?
                                            Judy
        • Sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013
            It's called Neo, & it's the name of the interface for Yahoo Mail.

            **Sasafrass452**
            http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
            http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com