Moderating messages

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013
      I use Yahoo Pop Mail for a large number of groups all of which are moderated.

      Nothing has changed when message needs approval or disapproval with
      pop mail but when I try to do it on the web how do I know which
      groups have messages to moderate? It used to be so simple.

      It used to list groups alphabetically where I was an owner or
      moderator at the top and then the other the groups where I was only a
      member alphabetically but not now. How do I make that happen?
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013
        You have to click on the group name to the left, & the group homepage will open. If there are messages to approve, you'll see a notification under the banner.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013
          At 09:22 AM 9/24/2013, you wrote:
          >You have to click on the group name to the left, & the group
          >homepage will open. If there are messages to approve, you'll see a
          >notification under the banner.

          If you own 40 groups there is no way to know which ones have messages
          to approve/disapprove without opening every one of them.